90 Day Layer Exchange
Because our ultimate goal is that you buy a mattress that fits your needs, within 90 days of the invoice date, you may exchange one layer of latex. The cost for return shipping will be only $65.00. We will ship a new layer to you at no additional cost. This is a one time exhange only. This is how it works:
1. You sleep on the mattress for 30 days to allow your body to adjust to your new sleeping surface.
2. After 30 days, you have 60 days to contact us and request a layer exchange.
3. We will ship a new layer to you, along with a return label for your exchange.
4. You ship the old layer in the box where your new layer was received and adhere the return label to the box.
90 Day Return Policy
We also offer a 90 day full refund on our Natural Comfort latex mattresses only. We ask that you sleep on the mattress for at least 30 days to allow your body to properly adjust to the mattress. If after 30 days you feel that the mattress does not meet your needs, you may return it for a full refund. You will be charged a $99 return fee if you use our boxes and return labels. There are no restocking fees.
All sales are final and non-returnable on foundations and bed clothes items such as, mattress toppers, pillows, mattress protectors, and mattress sheets.
If any of these items are given as a gift at the time of purchase and the mattress is returned. The refund will be the purchase price of the mattress minus the retail price of the gift(Free) items.
30 Year Non Pro-Rated Warranty (For Latex Mattresses)
FLEXUS COMFORT MATTRESS COMPANY warrant it’s handcrafted, exclusively designed mattress to the original purchaser against defects in workmanship and materials, excluding the fabric cover, when properly supported by its original base. This warranty does not extend to bends, burns, tears, soil, normal wear and tear, or the results of abuse not caused by FLEXUS COMFORT MATTRESS COMPANY.
Should the mattress fail to meet the provisions of this warranty, the purchaser may return it to FLEXUS COMFORT MATTRESS COMPANY at the purchaser’s expense. FLEXUS COMFORT MATTRESS COMPANY will inspect the mattress and if found to be defective will, at its discretion, repair or replace the mattress at no charge to the purchaser during the warranty period. FLEXUS COMFORT MATTRESS COMPANY may substitute like-quality materials if the original materials are no longer available. Transportation of the repaired or replaced mattress is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. A center-supported bed frame or bedstead must be used for the queen or king mattress or this warranty is void.
Our Warranty does not cover the following:
1. The fabric mattress cover if provided.
2. Slight body impressions (less than 1 inch)
3. Comfort preference.
4. Transportation charges for return and shipping when necessary.
5. Abuse or unsanitary conditions.
6. When the mattress used on an inappropriate foundation or box spring.